Tuesday 25 February 2014

I'm starting a blog!

Hello my lovelies, and welcome to my first ever blog post! 

I'll take my first post to introduce myself. My name is Hayley , I'm a Yorkshire gal and I am currently 21 and in my third year at the University of Leeds studying Mathematics. I obviously love to craft, and when people find out I study maths, sometimes they are quite surprised :P 

I love all types of crafting, especially papercrafts and obviously making jewellery :) I just love being creative and learning new skills. I also want to learn to knit and crochet, but in between all of my Uni work and making things for Hidden Quirks, I just don't have enough hours in a day to learn properly, so I'm waiting until I can have a proper go at it.

I realise that my posts probably won't get seen by many people in the early days, probably just me and my mum :p but everybody has to start somewhere :) 

So here I am, Hayley, the owner of Hidden Quirks :) Feel free to ask me any questions and let me know what you think :) You could also let me know what you'd like to see on this blog, tutorials, more things about me, featured products, things I get up too in a day, etc. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated :) 

You can visit my facebook page over at 
www.facebook.com/hiddenquirks 
to see everything I make, and maybe you could pop over and give my page a like , leave a cheeky comment and tell me you came from my blog :) 

I am also on;
Twitter: @hiddenquirks 
Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/hiddenquirks

Thankyou for reading! 
Hayley :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment