Sunday 9 March 2014

Old Scrapbook Layouts

As I was sorting through my crafty bits and bobs a while ago, I stumbled across some scrapbook pages I made when I was about 16/17. I thought I'd share them with you, so you can see that even back then I was crafty!

1. The first is a picture of me and my friends in our last year at our comprehensive school (April 2009). I'm the one in the middle at the front with a curly ponytail :P I really liked my paper flowers on this layout.


2. Next is a picture of and me and my friends at our Year 11 prom (July 2009), again in our final year of comprehensive school before we all moved to different colleges/6th forms. I am the one in the Teal dress, fourth from the right. Again, loving the paper flowers :P


3. Here I used a selection of photos from a school trip I took with my some of the Spanish students in my new school in February 2010. I had invested in a Dymo label maker and defiantly out it to good use on this scrapbook page. I made a little swingbook so I could display more photos on one page which you can see opened up in the second photo.




4. Here I used a photo from an Easter school that me and two friends from my school we're lucky enough to be selected for at Cambridge University. We met some lovely people from all over the country, and believe it or not that photo is of us all punting! (Cambridge's answer to gondolas). 
I love the colour scheme I used on this page, again, loving my paper flowers! If I remember rightly I scoured my mums crockery cupboard to find a plate that was just the right size to draw around to make the circle in the background :P 


5. Last but not least is a layout dedicated to me and my sister. Here we are in all of our loveliness, pulling some rather attractive faces! I think I must've used mugs for these circles because they're slightly smaller :p 

So there we have it, 5 scrapbook pages I made when I was 16/17. The first ever crafty project I did was my Year 11 School Year Book, it was so much fun to make, although it did take a while to finish. And that is where my craftiness started :p maybe I'll make a blogpost about that one day, who knows :p 

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed this post, and maybe it inspired some layout ideas of your own :) 

Hayley x

No comments:

Post a Comment