Tuesday 4 August 2015

Lawn Fawn: Wheelie Like You

Another cute stamp set from Lawn Fawn that I absolutely adore!
 I started these cards out by stamping out the little images in tuxedo black and colouring them in with Spectrum Noir markers. The card panels are cut out using a selection of Pretty Pink Posh dies (more info below) onto which I stamped the greetings, again using tuxedo black ink. 









I used some American Crafts twine to create little bows. I stuck these down using Multi Medium Matte from Ranger. 














Products I used:
  • Lawn Fawn - Wheelie Like You stamp set
  • Pretty Pink Posh - Stitched Duo 1 die
  • Pretty Pink Posh - Stitched Duo 2 die
  • Pretty Pink Posh - Stitched Duo 3 die
  • American Crafts Twine
  • Spectrum Noir Marker Pens
  • Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
  • Foam Tape
  • Lawn Fawn - Small Stitched Rectangles Dies
  • Assorted patterned papers
  • Papermania Kraft A6 cards and envelopes

No comments:

Post a Comment