Saturday 13 August 2016

Spotlight: Cherry Blossom in the Market Square

Hi there, today I wanted to stop by and share some gorgeous planner clips with you from an Etsy shop that I recently discovered but absolutely love, Cherry Blossom in the Market Square! Below is a picture of my (very large) first order, I just couldn't choose between all the lovely designs. They are so reasonably priced that I didnt mind ordering this many (and a second order may already be on it's way)! :P

I'd definitely recommend Kayleigh's shop if you are looking for a bit of planner bling! She's so lovely and very talented, you'd be missing out if you didn't! :P

I'll be posting some shots of these in my planners when I decided which ones to use first so you can see how I am going to use them so keep an eye out for that!


Thanks again for dropping in and I hope you visit again soon!

Thanks, 
Hayley

No comments:

Post a Comment