Wednesday 6 September 2017

Personalised Thank You Cards

Hi there!

Today I wanted to share with you some personalised thank you cards that I made for some of the placement students at work that were leaving!

I love this design of card and it's one I go to time and time again when I want to add a name to a card. I simply add the sentiments onto a stitched circle and add the person's name onto a banner that stretched across the bottom of the card.

The main products I used for these cards are:
  • Avery Elle Simply Said Thank You Die
  • Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Circles
  • Xcut Wedding Ever After Alphabet & Numbers Die Set


Here is the sketch of the card that I designed for you to use as inspiration!




And finally, here is a close up of each of the cards.





I hoped you enjoyed these cards and I will see you again soon with some more crafty goodness.

Thanks,

Hayley Q

No comments:

Post a Comment