Saturday 2 May 2015

Have an Otterly Great Birthday

I've got a couple more cards for you today that I made following the same theme as the monster mash card collection in my previous post. 

I coloured the little otters from the Lawn Fawn Year Five stamp set with my Spectrum Noir pens, and stamped the greeting in Memento Tuxedo Black ink. 


The tag shapes were cut from white card stock using some Pretty Pink Posh dies. 




I found some blue papers from my stash and cut them out using the Lawn Fawn small stitched rectangles and the chopped the card base down to match. The little bows were made from American Crafts twine and adhered with multi medium matte from Ranger. 

Thankyou so much for spending some time in my little corner of the Internet. I appreciate every single page view and comment that is left here, it really brings a smile to my face :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment