Tuesday 12 May 2015

Top Tip Tuesday #7



Have at least one good alphabet stamp set. This way if you don’t have a stamp for the sentiment that you want, you can create your own! You can even start personalising, so writing peoples names on cards, dates, significant words, nicknames, the possibilities are endless! Some examples of good ones are:

  • Lawn Fawn – Milo’s ABC’s – It took me a while to actually get hold of this one, but I love it! I like the tall skinny font, and the fact you get matching numbers and punctuation too. I think my favourite feature is that you get more than one of each letter. This is so useful so that you can make your sentiments and stamp in one go!

  • Avery Elle – Elle’s Alphas – I also love the font of this set, and the size of the letters makes it easy to place a sentiment anywhere on a card.

  • Trimcraft Wooden Alphabet stamps - These little sets are so handy! If you live in the UK, they sell these sets for 99p at The Range. I have about 4 or 5 of the designs because I just love them and they are very inexpensive.




No comments:

Post a Comment