Sunday 26 April 2015

Pandamonium Best Wishes

I really love this Panda stamp set from Mama Elephant. I stamped two of the little pandas out in black ink and then fussy cut them out.

I also die-cut a stitched film strip from Pretty Pink Posh out of white card stock to put the pandas on.


I then found some papers in my stash that coordinated with each other and layered it all together.



Lastly I stamped the greeting. This is from a Clearly Besotted set called Many Mini Messages. I love this set because the greetings are a nice size so can fit in many places on a card.

Products I used:

  • Mama Elephant - Pandamonium Stamp Set
  • Pretty Pink Posh - Stitched Film Strip die
  • Clearly Besotted - Many Mini Messages
  • Assorted patterned papers
  • Black ink

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! I love those Pandas so much! I find myself always grabbing this set when I want to make something cute. Love the papers you used for this card too! Have a wonderful week, Hayley!

    ReplyDelete