Friday 17 April 2015

Unforgettable

I have been waiting to use this stamp set and I finally got the chance to and I love how this card turned out. 

I stamped the dangling elephant onto some white card stock and watercoloured him in using two distress markers, pumice stone for his body and a little bit of tattered rose for his ears, and then die cut him out using the coordinating dies.

I cut out the PPP stitched duo 1 die from some white card stock and stamped the sentiment using memento tuxedo black ink, and the string for the elephant to dangle from. 


I then cut out two matts from the avery elle paper pad and rounded the corners with my WRMK corner chomper. To finish it off I added a couple of coordinating pearls.

Products I used:
  • Wplus9 - Unforgettable Stamp Set
  • Wplus9 - Unforgettable coordinating dies
  • Pretty Pink Posh  - Stitched Duo 1 Die
  • Distress Marker - Pumice Stone
  • Distress Marker - Tattered Rose
  • Memento Tuxedo Black Ink pad
  • Avery Elle - The Sorbet Collection 6x6" paper pad
  • Docrafts - Me to You (Easter) - Adhesive gems and pearls
  • Papermania A6 White Card Blanks
  • White cardstock


No comments:

Post a Comment