Wednesday 8 April 2015

Random Haul March 2015

This is quite an odd collection of things that I bought from many different places, but still I thought I'd share them with you. They are all things that have been sold out, so I've been waiting till they were back in stock to get them. Here's what I bought:
  • Avery Elle - Silver Fox Pigment Ink
  • My Favorite Things - By The Numbers Die-Namics Dies
  • My Favorite Things - Little Letters Lowercase Alphabet Die-Namics Dies
  • Wplus 9 - Unforgettable Stamps and coordinating dies
  • Lawn Fawn - Year Five stamp set



I am very happy that I finally got my hands on these products. If youre wondering, MFT also do a matching Uppercase set of alphabet dies, but I already had those so they aren't in this haul. If you would like to see them, just leave me a comment below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment