Tuesday 22 December 2015

Christmas Card #1: From Our Home

Hello there, for the next few days I'm going to be sharing the Christmas Cards that I have made this year to send out to my family and friends. As this is the first year that I have gone completely handmade I decided to just choose a few designs and make quite a few of each. With this card I wanted to recreate the digital card that Stephanie from Clearly Besotted shared on her blog. 


For this first card I used the Clearly Besotted From Our Home stamp set and die and also the Tag Along It Die Collection. 

I stamped and die cut the beautiful wreath image with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and coloured it in with my Papermate Flair pens. I stamped "Season's Greetings" onto some red card and cut it out using the flagged tag from the die set. The rest of the sentiment was stamped straight onto the kraft paper backing. 


.

Hope you enjoyed seeing the first of my Christmas cards and are looking forward to seeing the rest of them!

Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment