Monday 21 December 2015

Clearly Besotted Haul October - November 2015

So I went a little crazy and bought quite a few things off of my Clearly Besotted wish list lately. I've placed two orders over the past couple of months, one considerably larger than the other :p Here's a list of everything that I have bought:

Little Elves
Arctic Animals
Christmas Sparkle
Best Birthday
Let's Roll
Looking Up
Make A Splash
A Little Something
Love Blossoms Die Collection
Frame Mat Die

Tag Along Die Collection
Birch Background II
From Our Home
From Our Home Die 
Santa Baby 



I love Clearly Besotted stamps and Stephanie's designs are always brilliant. I've attempted to make all of my Christmas cards this year and I've used all Clearly Besotted products. (Blog post to follow)

Thanks for stopping by, 
Hayley :)


1 comment:

  1. Oh my!! You know I love my Clearly Besotted Stamps and this is a beautiful haul. Can't wait to see what you create!!! Happy happy purchasing and playing :) xx

    ReplyDelete