Friday 25 December 2015

Christmas Card #4: Lucy Cromwell at Christmas

Hi there, I'm back again for my final installment of my Christmas Card series. This time I've got a collection of cards that I made with a card kit from the Lucy Cromwell at Christmas line by Docrafts. I bought this kit in the sales last year so it really didn't cost me very much, I love bargain hunting!


Anyway, the purpose of the kit is that it contains everything bar adhesives that you will need to make these cards. The decoupage is pre-cut and ready to be punched out and assembled and the card blanks are each printed with a design. 


I love kits like this, they are really handy when you need a variety of cards quite quickly and I find them very easy to work with. 


Hope you enjoyed my last installment, and that you are having a very Merry Christmas!

Hayley





1 comment:

  1. These are lovely! I'm never quite sure about card kits. I have a couple that I won in a giveaway and this gives me an idea about what to try. Have a very merry Christmas indeed! Xx

    ReplyDelete