Wednesday 27 April 2016

Project Life 2014 Album Flip Through - Part 3

Hello again and welcome to Part 3 (the final part) of my 2014 Project Life Album Share. 

I hope you have enjoyed seeing a flip through of my album, let me know if you would like to see my other albums in the comments and I'll crack on and get them finished :P

Click here for Part 1 and Part 2.

[This is a continuation of the Paris pages. I love adding splashes of gold to my pages, whether that's in the form of gold glitter or gold foil, I love it!]

[I also keep leaflets and business cards from places that we have been just so that I have different options to photos to put into my pockets]

[Alphabet stickers and washi tape are some of my favourite embellishments]

[I also like edging a photo with washi tape to make it fill the card a little more]


Some of my favourite cards/embellishments from my album:


Thanks for tuning in to my Album Flip Through and I really hope you have enjoyed it! 

Let me know in the comments if you would like to see my other albums!

Thanks
Hayley

2 comments:

  1. Loved it! More please - I like to see how you lay things out :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the PL album flip through! Would love to see more :)

    ReplyDelete