Tuesday 22 September 2015

Docrafts | Little Meow

Hello there! Today I've got a couple of cards I made using a kit from Docrafts called Little Meow. 

I managed to get this kit as a super bargain from TK Maxx, it only cost me £9.99 and it included:
  • Little Meow Ultimate Die Cut and Paper pack (48pcs)
  • Little Meow 6"x6" cards and envelopes (12pk)
  • Little Meow Die Cut Sentiments (2pk)
  • Little Meow Bows (12 pk)
  • Little Meow 4"x4" Clear Stamps (12pcs)
  • Little Meow 75x140mm Mini clear stamps (5pcs)
  • Glue Stick
I thought that was an amazing deal considering the Ultimate pack usually retails for £12.95!

Now, onto the cards that I made. I don't usually buy the ready made printed card bases but since they came with the kit I thought I'd give them a try.



For my first attempt I made up two of the decoupage sheets that come in the main kit. I just love these kits (I have quite a few of them) because they are so easy to make and instantly create a card, all you have to do is add a few embellishments. 



I am definitely happier with my second card that I made. I did a bit of ink blending to tie everything together, a technique I've been getting into lately and quite liking and used some dies I've been wanting to use for SO LONG now which is part of the reason I think I like this card so much.

  I have been in a bit of a slump lately with my crafting, I think it's down to the fact that I don't really get any time to myself these days. My daily routine seems to be get up, go to work, come home, cook food, eat food, watch a bit of tv, clean up, sleep, repeat, and to be honest, its a bit pants. 

More recently I've been getting back into the swing of things so lets hope my positive attitude continues!

Back to the cards now, here's a list of the products that I used:
  • Little Meow Ultimate Die Cut and Paper Pack
  • Little meow bows
  • Little B Scallop Circles Dies
  • Lawn Fawn Stitched Square Dies
  • Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle Dies
  • Worn Lipstick Distress Ink
  • Cream Card
  • Burlap ribbon
  • Adhesive Gems
Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you next time!




1 comment: