Sunday 6 September 2015

My First Shaker Card

So I finally did it! I took the plunge into the world of Shaker Cards! I must say, I think its going to become an addiction, I'm just a little bit late to the party :P


I took a piece of blue card and using Mama Elephant Femme Frames and Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Duo 2 I  created a frame. I then attached a piece of vellum to the inside of the frame and created a frame of foam pads around the inside of the frame to keep the sequins inside. 



I stamped out the two little girls and fox from the Avery Elle Red & Goldie stamp set and then coloured them in with distress markers and water. I adhered them to the frame using more foam pads and then stamped the sentiment onto a strip of white card. Before I attached the sentiment strip to the card I cut a fishtail onto each end. 

Products I Used:
  • Mama Elephant Femme Frames
  • Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Duo 2
  • Avery Elle Red & Goldie Stamp Set & matching dies
  • Selection of Sequins
  • Vellum
  • White & Blue Card
  • Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
  • A6 white card blank
  • Distress Markers
  • 3D foam pads
Thanks for reading and hope you like the card!
Let me know what you think in the comments!

Hayley 



No comments:

Post a Comment