Monday 14 September 2015

My Favourite Things | Level Up & Game Controller

Hello everyone! 

Today I've got a collection of cards I made for those gamers in our lives. I just love these sets from My Favorite Things. They do some great "companion sets" which are a stamp and a die set that coordinate, but what I love is that both work separately. Of course, having a gamer boyfriend, I had to get both! These sets aren't just great for those tricky masculine cards, but would also be great for gamer girls! 

To make these cards I started off by creating my matts. I cut a black square and then a coloured square using a Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Square. I then made the sentiment panel using the Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Duo 2 outer edge die and stamped a selection of the sentiments in memento tuxedo black ink.






I cut out the controllers from black card and went over the buttons with glossy accents. I then cut out the little circles for the other buttons using some more coloured card and adhered with Multi Medium Matte from Ranger. 

To finish off I added the sentiment panel and controller with foam pads and adhered the matts together and onto the card blank using double sided tape.


The Products I used are:

  • My Favorite Things - Level Up Stamps (Pictured below)
  • My Favorite Things Die-namics - Game Controller (Pictured below)
  • Lawn Fawn - Large Stitched Squares
  • Pretty Pink Posh - Stitched Duo 2 Die
  • Glossy Accents
  • Assorted Coloured Card
  • Black card
  • Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
  • White square card blanks



 Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment