Wednesday 9 September 2015

Pretty Pink Posh Leftovers

Good Morning! Today I've got a card that I was inspired to make with some of my leftovers (waste) from using certain dies. The Pretty Pink Posh dies Stitched Film Strip and Stitched Duo 2 create a small stitched rectangle and a small stitched circle which I just loved so couldn't throw away (I'm a bit of a scrap hoarder! but shhh, don't tell :P)

I was looking at my pieces and this idea popped into my head and I knew I had the perfect stamp set to work and fit in those circles. I stamped the letters for "Happy Birthday!" out onto the circles and added them to the white rectangles using a foam square. The part I found the most tricky was aligning the white rectangles, I did this by eye but if anyone has any better ways, then please let me know!


Products I Used: 
  • Pretty Pink Posh - Stitched Film Strip
  • Pretty Pink Posh - Stitched Duo 2
  • Clearly Besotted Stamps - Typed Alphabet stamps
  • Lawn Fawn - Milo's ABC's stamps (The little heart)
  • White and Kraft card
  • A6 Kraft card blank

Thanks for stopping by and reading my rambles. Hope you like what I did with my 'waste' and that it inspires you to do something with yours!

1 comment:

  1. Love the fun lettering on this card!!Perfect for masculine! I am the same way! I can't seem to throw away even the tiniest of scraps! Haha! Glad I'm not alone. :)

    ReplyDelete