Sunday 7 February 2016

Dreamees | Birthday Wishes


Hello there! 

Today I've got another card I made using some Dreamees products. I really like the way this one turned out. I experimented with embossing on vellum to created the flowers. I did attempt to curl the petals but within a couple of hours they had gone back to flat again. Nevertheless I like the look of it. 

I'm also really loving the Capsule Collection paper packs by Papermania/Docrafts at the moment. I bought a few a while ago from The Works and have recently rediscovered them. They are so handy when you need to make something quick as all the patterns and colours coordinate and you dont need to go searching for the perfectly matching coloured paper for hours (I know I have a habit of doing this). 




Products I used:

  • Dreamees Tacked and Treasured Stamp Set
  • Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
  • Gathered Twigs Distress Ink
  • Mini Ink Blending Tool
  • Docrafts 8'x8' Midnight Blush Paper Collections
  • Vellum
  • Gold/Copper embossing powder
  • Heat Tool
  • Flat Back Pearls

Thanks again for stopping by!

Hayley :)

No comments:

Post a Comment