Thursday 4 February 2016

Dreamees | Friendship

Hello there, today I have a card I made with some Dreamees products. 

I've mentioned their products before but if you still don't know who they are go over to their website and check them out!



To create this card I used:
  • Dreamees Gift Sentiments A5 Stamp Set
  • Dreamees Ditsy Stitches A5 Stamp Set
  • Docrafts 8'x8' Wild Rose Paper Collection
  • Cream Card/White Card
  • Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
  • Gathered Twings Distress Ink
  • Ink Blending Tool
  • Flat Back Pearls
I'm currently struggling with regular posting on my blog due to not having daylight when I'm at home to take photos. I'm also experimenting on where the best place is to take them which is hard when there is no natural light left when I get home from work. 

I'll get back into the swing of things though, I'm getting there slowly!

I hope you like this card. I sometimes enjoy making cards a bit different to my usual style and challenging myself. 

Thanks for stopping by, 
Hayley :)




1 comment:

  1. Lovely! Some flowers are great with the dimension they give. I know the feeling with taking pictures. I try to take them during the day as much as possible, but even then there isn't much light at the moment. I'm thinking of getting some daylight bulbs. Hope you find a solution! Xx

    ReplyDelete