Tuesday 23 February 2016

Top Tip Tuesday #11



Hello everyone! Top Tip Tuesday is back! I've been saving up my top tips and have a little bit of a bank built up now, so without further or do, lets jump straight back in with Top Tip #11.

Get a good die storage system that works for you!

I have the Stamp and Die Storage Folder from Papermania by Docrafts. It is black with white polka dots and filled with sleeves which contain a magnetic sheet. This is a brilliant way to store your dies and keep them organised. My only problem is that I hate to throw away the packaging, so somewhere in my flat I have a box stuffed with all the packets that the dies came out of, just in case!

I now find that I'm using my stand alone dies a lot more now that they are a lot easier to access and all in the same place so I can just flip through the pages and see what I fancy using. 

I got some extra A4 magnetic sheets from eBay which is a great place to pick some up for not very much money!

[Products Mentioned: Docrafts Papermania Stamp & Die Storage folder, Docrafts Papermania Stamp & Die Storage Pockets with Magnetic Shim (10pk), A4 Magnetic Sheets (eBay)]




1 comment:

  1. It looks good. I use stamp storage pockets with magnetic sheets in them and if they are coordinating, I store them at the back of the stamp storage pocket. I don't have that many at the moment, so maybe something for the future :) Thank you - I like your Top Tip Tuesday - always learn something. xx

    ReplyDelete